Top Ten Tuesday: Hosted by the Broke and the Bookish!
1) Noah & Jude from I'll Give You the Sun by Jandy Nelson: I loved them both so much, especially Noah, and I just really want to see what they do with their lives and their incredible talents and their passion for art.
2) Cameron from The Miseducation of Cameron Post by Emily M. Danforth: Oh, Cameron. The book ends on quite an abrupt but hopeful note, but I just want to see Cameron be free and live her life the way she wants. (THE MOST PAINFUL THING IS I KNOW DANFORTH HAS WRITTEN LIKE A FEW HUNDRED MORE PAGES ABOUT CAMERON AFTER THE BOOK ENDS AND SHE PLANNED OUT A MUCH LONGER NOVEL THAN THE ONE THAT ENDED UP BEING PUBLISHED.)
3) Sophie from Far From You by Tess Sharpe: My badass bisexual detective girl!!! I really want to see her, years after, finding a girlfriend or a boyfriend and still being really awesome and possibly solving more crimes.
4) Karou & Akiva from the Daughter of Smoke and Bone series by Laini Taylor: This is seriously my favourite love story in YA and I just never want to let go of it. I want more and more of them and all the characters around them too.
5) Etta from Not Otherwise Specified by Hannah Moskowitz: I JUST WANT TO SEE MY DARLING ETTA BEING HAPPY AND DANCING AND LIVING HER DREAMS. I want it to keep getting better and better for Etta.
6) Lirael from the Abhorsen series by Garth Nix: I loved how Garth Nix showed Sabriel and Touchstone as their adult selves in Lirael, and I really wish we could see Lirael as an adult as well, because I loved her character a lot.
7) Sarah & Linda from Lies We Tell Ourselves by Robin Talley: I just really want to see how far their friendship and romance takes them after the book! The way the reader leaves them at the end, it seems like their future has so much potential and anything could happen.
8) Simon from Simon vs. the Homo Sapiens Agenda by Becky Albertalli: The beginning of Simon's relationship with the mysterious Blue is so cute but I'd seriously love to read more about them, and also just about Simon, FOREVER. Simon is the best. I totally love his voice.
9) Hannah from Trouble by Non Pratt: HOW DOES HANNAH COPE WITH RAISING HER BABY. I WANNA KNOOOOW.
10) Cath from Fangirl by Rainbow Rowell: I really related to Cath and her relationship with Levi when I read the book. Now that my relationship with my first boyfriend whom I met in my first year at university has ended, I want to know how Cath's life goes on after the book even more. Does she and Levi get a happily ever after? What does she do with her life?